[SOLVED] WP Compatibility version?

Is there someplace where a your plugins are listed to work with the latest versions of WP? Specifically, I am experiencing a problem with Shopping Cart 1.91 & WP 4.53. Have these versions been proven to work together?

Comments

• 10 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    @slingblade01

There's no known issue with WordPress 4.5.3 and WordPress Shopping cart 1.9.1, it's compatible.

Can you please tell me what exactly is wrong?

I can have a look and assist you in getting it to work?

Regards
    Marietha

• Vote Up0Vote Down
    I'm running multisite. Some of the sites will not a load the admin page; white page. I think it may be just a bad update process. I have restored old versions successfully (WP4.2.2, SC1.9) and am trying to update Shopping Cart first and then WP. Now, my Shopping Cart plugin is failing to update.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    I manually installed SC 1.9.1 with no problems. Why do you think the automatic update repeatedly failed?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    I updated to WP 4.53 without a hitch, so no compatibility issues.

Two questions:
    1. Why, after my first attempt to update SC 1.9.1, was I unable to update again after restoring WP w/SC 1.9?
    2. Why doesn't Tribulant post specific WP versions that their are tested with? This is done with all other WP plugins. I am pretty gun shy after a compatibility issues from WP, plugins, themes and I usually wait for bugs to be worked out.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    @slingblade01

Thank you for your message.

1.) Not sure why the update was not successful with your first attempt. Have you manage to update to Shopping cart 1.9.1 successfully?
    2.) If a new update is not compatible with any WordPress version, we will do an update to it.
    I will make a note to add the latest tested WordPress version to our plugin pages.

Regards
    Marietha
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Yes, I have successfully update both SC and WP to 1.9.1 and 4.5.3.
    Thank you
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    This problem is back and is definitely related to SC 1.9.1.

I'm running multisite. With SC activated, some of the sites will not a load the admin page; white page. I have now proven this by refreshing the admin pages of all sites and activating/deactivating SC 1.9.1. I also act./deact. every plug across the network.

The failure rate is 40%
    All of the sites use the same theme and plugins.
    WP is at 4.5.3

I updated to WP 4.6 and upgraded the network with the same results.
    ?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    @slingblade01

The current version 1.9.1 needs php 5.3+

We fixed it in a dev build.

If you have an issue updating to Checkout 1.9.1, please submit a support ticket, I will supply you a new build of the plugin to install which will fix your issue. http://tribulant.com/support/

We will release a new update shortly with this included.

Regards
    Marietha
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Running php 5.4.
    Memory set to 1024MB.

I submitted ticket.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    New s/w worked like a charm. Thanks

Sovled
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    @slingblade01

I'm glad it's working.