Broken Slider

THe Slider is broken. When I see to the console the error say`s “Empty string passed to getElementById().” Here is the site to you can check http://www.bullfrogconstructions.com.au/gallery/

Error_log
[19-Oct-2017 05:02:59 UTC] PHP Warning: require_once(/home/bullfrogcons/public_html/wp-content/plugins/slideshow-gallery/vendors/otf_regen_thumbs.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bullfrogcons/public_html/wp-content/plugins/slideshow-gallery/slideshow-gallery.php on line 26
[19-Oct-2017 05:02:59 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/bullfrogcons/public_html/wp-content/plugins/slideshow-gallery/vendors/otf_regen_thumbs.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php70/usr/share/pear') in /home/bullfrogcons/public_html/wp-content/plugins/slideshow-gallery/slideshow-gallery.php on line 26
Tagged:

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    @ericfajardooo

I don't see the slideshow on that page, just a blank space.
    Is the shortcode or hardcoding still there?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    I also have this on a customer site. It happens randomly and most in Internet Explorer and Firefox, as well as mobile devices. Chrome seems to handle this better and the problem is not present there, most of the time.
    Is it possible to send a private message or email to you since I don't want the customer site to be published here? Thanks