Newsletter Plugin Latest Posts - serious issues

DCTDCT
edited November 2012 in Newsletter plugin
Latest posts was scheduled to go out today at 0100, which it did. It did not, however, included the latest posts that had not been sent (new posts since last Saturday - 7 days). I stopped the process after several thousand had been sent.

I enter the configurations and reset the "already sent" posts, the setting that controls the date of the first post in the email, and the scheduled time (to a few minutes in the future). Email appears in the History section with 0 sent and no emails are cued. Viewing the email it appears correct. Trying to "Resend" produces the exact same results - email shows sent 2 times to 0 addresses and nothing appears in the cue.

Nothing has changed - server cron running every 5 minutes and set to send 45 emails each time. PHP limit is 160MB, so that shouldn't be an issue.
imageimage 

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited November 2012
    Hi DCT,

Thanks for contacting us and sorry for the very late reply!

I believe this is an issue that would be better investigated if you would be so kind as to submit a support ticket at http://tribulant.com/support, providing us with WordPress admin level login details.

Please also link us to this forum post in the support ticket.

Please let us know, I look forward to your reply.

Kind regards,

Phil