Discount Coupon Code not Working During Checkout on My Site

edited November 2012 in Shopping Cart plugin
When people try to go to my site and make a purchase, they are not able to put a discount coupon code inside the box. It shows up blank when you try to enter the coupon code and when you hit apply vode you get a message that says: "Please fill out a discount coupon code", and the cart wont update the with the discounted total amount. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Thank you for your post.

May we have a link to check this for you?

I look forward to your response!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hi LadyG,

I'm just following up to ask for a link to we could investigate. Or have you perhaps managed to resolve the issue?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Kind regards,

Phil
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Has there been any thought to having the coupon code apply to a product, group of products, or categories of products?  I have many products, some of which I am a dealer, and can't give any more discounts.  I can give discounts on my products, but the coupon code applies to all products over the entire shopping cart.  I may want to offer a discount on a category, for example #36 knotted nylon netting, but not on the #21 knotted nylon netting.  Is that in the works?  Web site:  cagesplus.com  Thanks.  /Bob DeCloss
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    There is another thread open that discusses the coupon by product.  Short answer is they are working on it. 

• Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hi Bob,

Yes, "we are working on it." :)

There are projects superseding it in importance (up to our ears) though, so we're unable to give an ETA on the completion thereof.

Regards,

Phil