[Solved] Additional Descriptions in Tabs not working

I have added the Shopping Cart plugin to a site I am developing for my niece. I have successfully used this plugin on another site.

I downloaded the latest version of this plugin, Version 1.6.9.4, and installed it on www.bountifulquartet.com.

I have configured the settings I think needed updating, and added a product, which is a CD. I have added some text to create "Additional Descriptions" for this product, which should show up in tabs underneath the basic product information.

Unfortunately, the "Additional Descriptions" show up as plain text, without the tab format. You can see this happening at: http://www.bountifulquartet.com/product/our-cds/to-god-and-the-lamb-cd

I have spent over 3 hours pouring over every detail of the documentation and posts within this form. The only documentation I can find related to tabs, I had already taken action on, which are:

Show Fields in Tab, Related Products in Tab, "Gallery" Content Tab (all found in the plugin configuration settings) all set to "Yes". I could not find any settings for the tabs at the product level.

I am using the latest version of Wordpress, which is: Version 3.5.1

Can anyone tell me what I am missing?

Thanks!

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hi Rich,

Thank you for your post.

Since we're currently working on your support ticket re the same issue, we'll make a note to update this forum topic once the issue had been resolved.

Kind regards,

Phil
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited May 2013
    On the advice of Tribulant, I worked on deactivating plugins and found that a plugin called "Image
    Rotator Basic" was conflicting with the tabs. With this plugin deactivated the tabs work correctly. I do not need this plugin at this point, so the tabs issue is resolved.

I recommend deactivating all plugins and then trying each plugin one at time to see if a problem with the Shopping Cart plugin is related to a conflict with another plugin. Free plugins are sometimes not written to a non-conflict standard due to the inexperience of the programmer.

I hope this helps someone else.

• Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hi Rich,

Thanks so much for your reply and for the advice to others - much appreciated.

Best regards,

Phil