Shipping options not showing up

I am configuring the Shopping Cart plugin and I am having trouble with
the shipping options. I have added a USPS shipping method, entering my
User Name and User Password from the USPS registration email.

I have the "Calculate Shipping" option set to "Yes". I have set up a shipping method called "USPS" and set it  to "Active". I have set the "Weight Measurement to "lb (Pound)". I have set the "Product Type" to "Tangible". I am working on this site with only one product. The site shop URL is: http://www.bountifulquartet.com/shop

I am using the most recent version of the Shopping Cart plugin (Version 1.6.9.4) and the most recent version of Wordpress (Version 3.5.1).

I can't find any reason that the USPS shipping choices are not showing up. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

Thanks!

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hi Rich,

Thanks for your post.

As you are aware, we're currently investigating this issue via a support ticket. May I ask you to update this topic once we manage to resolve it? We hope to have a solution really soon!

Kind regards,

Phil
  • Vote Up0Vote Down

Can anyone tell me if Tribulant is still in business? I have had no response to a support ticket since May 14th and today is May 24th. I have even tried emailing Antonie directly, with no response.

I can not get my shipping option to show up and Tribulant was suppose to be looking into the problem, but it would appear that they have dropped off the face of the earth.

I would appreciate any information that anyone might have.

Thanks,

Rich Hinkle

• Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hello Rich,

Please accept our apologies for the delay in response. We're trying our best to resolve your issue it a.s.a.p.

Your patience for a short little while longer will be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Phil
This discussion has been closed.