[Solved]Location of "Shipping Information" code.

edited June 2013 in Shopping Cart plugin

I am looking for where the "Shipping Information" code is located....(see below).  I want to add code that creates a ascii file that can be imported into the UPS address book.  Any help would be "GREATLY" appreciated.

Shipping Information

- Select Country - United States

- Select - Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hi Tammy,

Thanks for your post.

I see you marked the thread as "Solved" - does that mean you figured out where the code is located?

In case you haven't, you should find the necessary code at:

/wp-checkout/views/default or simpleblue/shipping.php

I hope this helps, Tammy?

Best regards,

Phil
  • Vote Up0Vote Down

Phil,

Yes I was able to figure out that it was shipping.php. That's why I close the thread - I should have said I figured it out (sorry).  I opened a new thread with the "real" questions.

Thanks!

• Vote Up0Vote Down
    Thanks for letting us know Tammy!

Best regards,

Phil
This discussion has been closed.