[SOLVED] Filtering subscribers by date

edited June 2013 in Newsletter plugin
Hi, I just bought this plugin about 2 weeks ago and I already love it! :-)
There are so many great features that I can't believe I can't do this:

Sometimes I need to send a newsletter only to "older" subscribers, but I noticed that I can filter it by custom fields, groups or mailing list, but not by subscription date.
Am I missing something, or it's not possible to do that?

In other words, I need to send a message only to people subscribed before a specific date or in a specific date range. Can I do that, or can you add this feature soon?

Thx,
Andy

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hi Andy,

Thanks for your post.

That is currently unfortunately not possible, but we like the idea so we've added it to our development list for the Newsletter plugin.

I'm unable to give an ETA on when this will be available though, due to the current work load and company policy.

If it's something you badly want soon, you could always have it developed since our plugins are open source. We could also give you a quote for custom development, which would probably better, so it would be included in future releases.

If you are interested in custom development, please submit a ticket at http://tribulant.com/support/, outlining how you see the feature working and asking for a custom development/rush job quote.

I hope this helps?

Best regards,

Phil
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for your reply and for adding this feature to your development list.

I didn't know it was open-source. Nice!
    I would be happy to work on a custom development of that feature, but unfortunately I don't have enough knowledge on how to do that, and I don't know anyone who can do it for me. :-(

I need it as soon as possible, but I'll try to temporarily resolve that in some other way, looking forward to an update with this feature added.

Anyway, great plugin! I struggled for months with other autoresponders but finally I found exactly what I needed!

Thx,
     Andy

• Vote Up0Vote Down
    Thanks for your reply and your kind words, Andy, much appreciated.

If you need any further support please feel free to give us a shout, either here or at http://tribulant.com/support/.

Best regards,

Phil