Add to cart hanging

Is anyone else having trouble with the add to cart hanging? 

http://wildermuthcreativeportraits.com/shop/tech-support-design/tech-support-hourly-rate/

JUST upgraded to 3.6 so this is a new issue - had a client check out last week just fine.  (using v. 1.6.9.4)

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    "wpco_updateproductprice_new is not defined" is showing up in my error console
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    also, addtocart and updateproductprice are not defined.   (Tried a different product to see if it was a specific product issue)
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hello,

Thank you for getting in contact with us.

Can you please follow these steps in order to determine what is causing the problem?

1 - Deactivate all your third party plugins and reload the product page.

2 - If #1 fails, activate the WordPress default theme (twentytwelve or twentythirteen) and then reload the product page.

Your website source code shows that no scripts are being called on the footer section as you can see here: http://screencast.com/t/vmwlWBmb3

Most of the Shopping Cart Plugin javascript files were supposed to be there, if deactivating your current theme solves the problem you must please verify your theme footer.php file and make sure that it has the wp_footer(); function in it.

Please let us know if it helps ok?

All the best!

• Vote Up0Vote Down
    I deactivated my plugins and reactivated one at a time.

It conflicts with NextGen, among others - but this is THE MOST IMPORTANT plugin as it's how I have my portfolio display.

How can I get this to work with NextGen?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hello,

Thank you for your response.

Can you please make sure that you have the latest version of both plugins? We also recommend that you still try to activate the WordPress TwentyThirteen theme as sometimes it may affect other plugin`s features. 

If the issue persists can you please create a new ticket under our helpdesk: http://www.tribulant.com/support and provide your website WP and FTP login details so we can better assist you?

Let us know if it helps ok?

All the best!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Yes - confirmed that I have the latest version of both plugins (it was probably the last NextGen upgrade that did it).  I also deactivated my custom theme and activated Twenty Thirteen and encountered the same error.  "Add to cart" does not function with the two plugins active at the same time.

I'll open a ticket.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hello,

Thank you for your response.

We went through your website and applied a temporary fix for the problem, will you please let us know if it worked for you so we can share the solution here?

We`ll look forward to your response ok?

All the best!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Absolutely post the fix here - nextgen has not (yet) fixed the plugin so I keep having to use your fixes in order to get the script to work in the cart.  I did let them know about it.

Thanks!!!