Tribulant is committed to ensuring satisfaction for all our customers who purchase our plugins. As a leading author of WordPress plugins, we rely on our Refund and Cancellation Policy to help ensure satisfaction to you, the customer, and to ensure that it's fair for both Tribulant and you.
We stand behind our product's quality and your satisfaction with it is important to us. However, because of the nature of our plugins and other products/services — which are digitally delivered via download and non-tangible goods — we generally do not offer refunds or chargebacks for purchases after the number of days mentioned below.
Full, working demonstrations (demos) are provided for all plugins. If you feel that a demonstration does not provide you with the information that you need or you need help to make full use of the features in the demos, please don't hesitate to contact us.
In case a product might not work as expected, due to server incompatibilities or third-party software conflicts, a refund may also be discussed after an attempt has been made to sort out the problem. A refund will not be issued upon demand and should not be expected. Tribulant Software will not be held responsible for 3rd party factors such as incompatibilities with other plugins installed and activated, incorrect server configurations, platform dependencies, and others.
If you experience a conflict with a 3rd party plugin, please report it to us since there might already be a fix or a solution to take care of the problem. If not, we can advise you on an alternative package to serve the same purpose or possibly offer a more sensible solution to fix the existing plugin installed.
We give up to seven (7) days from the date of purchase to request a refund* on any purchase.
In any case, when processing a refund, we reserve the right to keep up to 5% of the total amount that you originally paid as our payment gateways have changed their terms and now keep their processing fees during refunds, and we must pay those fees when refunding. We believe that their terms are unfair and, unfortunately, cause situations like this. Note that our plugins' online demos give you a hands-on demonstration with which you can test our plugins and take a proper decision.
*Please provide details as to why you are unhappy or why you are requesting a refund, so that we can make sure that improvements are made. We work hard and have families to support, and since we only sell digital products, we will not accept a refund request in the following cases:
- If a free version of a plugin exists, make sure to try it prior to buying the paid version. If the free version has been tried prior to purchasing the paid plugin, no refund can be given as the free version should have given you enough of a sample for you to have decided to buy the paid version.
- If you previously purchased the single domain version of any plugin, and then upgrade to the developer/unlimited version of any plugin, no refund requests would be accepted for the developer/unlimited version.
- If you have upgraded to the lifetime subscription after using a plugin with its 1 year subscription, no refund can be given.
- No refund will be given for buyer’s remorse. However, we will honor a refund request if you are truly dissatisfied with the plugin.
- No refund will be given if it’s an issue we can fix. This also means that you must give us time to fix your issue. If we are unable to fix the problem, we will fulfill your request and give you a refund, even after 7 days, as long as your original request for a refund was lodged within 7 days after the moment of purchase.
- No refund for renewals/rebills/recurring payments as we give a 7 days notice via email and you can cancel at any time. You can also opt for manual renewals.
- No refund requests are accepted after 7 days of your date of purchase.
Please read our documentation and other policies carefully before purchasing a plugin. And, as always, you can email questions or contact us in advance.
Defining a Refund or Cancellation
When a customer reaches us by any means of contact, our first response is to assist the customer with technical support for the plugin that they purchased. However, in some cases a plugin may be unsatisfactory to the customer for reasons completely beyond our control, in which case a refund or a cancellation may be processed.
If a customer requests a refund, the money for the requested transaction is refunded back to the customer, in part or whole. Multiple payment refunds can be provided as long as they are within Tribulant's Refund Policy.
If customers request a cancellation for their recurring billing subscription, no future rebills will be charged to their account. Cancellation will not generate a refund - it will only stop any future rebills.
The customer may cancel a recurring billing subscription at any time. A cancellation means that no future rebills are charged to the customer's account. The cancellation of a recurring billing subscription does not generate a refund. View our updates policy to find out how to cancel a renewal. Please be aware that our system emails you multiple days before an automatic renewal to give you ample time to decide whether you would like to renew or not.
After a refund is given
You relinquish all rights to the plugin that you had purchased, being a digital product, and will cease to use it. You will delete it from your WordPress installation, your computer, and anywhere else that you have it stored. Should you continue using it, you will find that no updates will be given to you, nor any support. If you experience any security issue with your plugin, we would take no responsibility. We regularly update our plugins to prevent bugs and security issues from affecting our products. We also introduce new features to improve our plugins. Requesting and receiving a refund, within 7 days of purchase, ensures that no updates will be given to you.