Welcome to the Contact & Support CenterIn order to streamline contact & support requests and to better serve you, we use a support ticket system. Every contact & support request is assigned a unique ticket number which you can use to track the progress and responses online. Both paid and free plugins clients are welcome.
For your reference, we provide complete archives and history of all your contact & support requests. A valid email address is required to submit a ticket. Your support account is separate from your Tribulant account.
We humbly request your patience and understanding as we deal with many tickets per day.
Haven't received your digital product? Please do not open disputes. Simply contact us and let us know. All legitimate tickets are answered. System issues and delays can occur. We're here to resolve them and we're here to help!
Hours of operation:
Monday to Friday: 8 AM - 6 PM, EST.
Saturday: Support closed (store also closed for checkout - only on Saturday).
Sunday: Support closed most of the day (store is open for checkout).
Before contacting us for WordPress plugins support, you must follow this troubleshooting list:
- Search our documentation site .
- If there's an issue, disable all your plugins except for the plugin with which you need help and test again. If it works fine, enable each plugin one by one to see which one is interfering with our plugin.
- If there's an issue, disable your custom theme and test again with a default WordPress theme such as Twenty Twenty-Four.
- Update WordPress, your theme, and all plugins (including Tribulant plugins) to their latest versions or we might not be able to help.
- Update your PHP version to 7.4+. You can ask your hosting to do that for you or host with us and we'll change it for you.
This is not for hosting support. Navigate to our hosting's client area to submit a ticket.
Open a New Ticket
Please provide as much detail as possible so we can best assist you. To update a previously submitted ticket, please login.
Check Ticket Status
We provide archives and history of all your current and past support requests complete with responses.
Be sure to browse our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before opening a ticket