Newsletter plugin v3.9.4 release notes
WordPress Newsletter plugin v3.9.4 release notes.
- Gravity Forms integration (extension).
- Select list(s) to show in select/checkbox subscribe form.
eftype‘ (excerpt/full post) parameter for the
[wpmlpost_thumbnail]shortcode to display any post featured image thumbnail.
[wpmlpost_permalink]shortcode to output the URL/permalink of any post.
- New shortcodes under “Variables & Custom Fields” box when creating newsletter.
- Full qTranslate support for custom fields.
- Setting to turn off the “Send as Newsletter” box on posts/pages.
- Ability for subscribers to change their email in the subscriber management section.
- New overview section with a stats chart, totals and recent emails.
- Gravatars for email subscribers in the admin panel.
- New “Auto Import Users” box under Newsletters > Configuration > System.
- Import/map user meta into custom fields with the Auto Import WordPress Users feature.
- Universal custom fields to always display, disregarding the list chosen.
[raw]tags around all shortcodes automatically to prevent theme conflicts.
- Changed HTML ‘
fieldset‘ tags to ‘
div‘ tags in subscribe forms and other areas.
- Setting to turn on/off the Uploadify script for file upload custom fields.
bloginfo('wpurl')to a faster
- Ability to import country names/strings in a CSV into the predefined country field.
- File upload custom field now has a 1 file upload limit.
- Moved the “Updates” tab into the menu of the plugin.
- Queuing a post executed Bit.ly shortening on each email and slowed it down.
- Reverted back from MySQL InnoDB to MyISAM for compatibility.
- Added the ID of each list for the newsletter subscription widget.
- Multiple lists for the Auto Import Users feature instead of one list.
- Attachments don’t send with the queue bulk action for sending.
- Shortcodes aren’t parsed in the
TEXTversion of multi-part emails.
- Import CSV mailing list(s) column applied to all subscribers in the file.
- Paid list autoresponder emails were queued even if the subscription wasn’t active.
- Removed “Subscriber Stats” from the plugin menu.
WordPress Premium Plugins
Start selling products and sending newsletters through your own WordPress Website using our Premium Plugins