Checkout – First Data API v1.2
A new version of the First Data API extension plugin for the WordPress Shopping Cart plugin was released recently.
What Changed in First Data API?
The First Data API extension plugin version 1.2 update addresses the following:
- Corrects a known issue that raised its head when discount coupons were used.
- Adds a couple of new features:
- CVV setting and field on the payment form.
- Automatic updates/upgrades for the plugin.
- Order review step before charging the card.
- Improves upon a couple of existing features:
- Send customer billing details through to First Data.
- Send subtotal, tax, shipping and total through to First Data.
For more information about the First Data API extension plugin please read the documentation and the release notes for v1.2.
Get First Data API Now!
Current users are encouraged to download version 1.2 if they haven’t done so yet (to download, please make sure you’re logged in to your Tribulant Software account).
If you use our Shopping Cart plugin and would like to use the First Data API extension plugin, you can purchase it from the product page. Use the coupon code “2013” (without quotes) to apply a 10% DISCOUNT to your purchase.
I’m a devoted hubby and father, and a WordPress convert (read: nut) of several years now. I love anything to do with plugins, themes and website creation. Working at Tribulant Software marries my love of WordPress with my sense of responsibility towards my family, and that makes me one very happy camper.
I live in Centurion, South Africa, although I spent seven years in Russia and wouldn’t exchange the experience for anything. My wife is Ukrainian, we speak Russian and our little girl is growing up tri-lingual (Afrikaans, English and Russian).
Start selling products, sending newsletters, publishing ads, and more through your own WordPress website using our premium WordPress plugins.
[…] brand new extension plugin for the WordPress Shopping Cart plugin is exclusively for South African […]