Slideshow will not display images

I have hard coded the slideshow to show images attached to each page:

f.ex.
http://www.bybi.dk/home/foreningen-bybi/

If I turn on the thumbnails I can see that there are made space for all 5 images in the gallery but images doesn't appear only the borders around the images. And when i check out the HTML by right clicking and 'show source' it also seems to appear ok.

The problem appeared when I moved the site to a new server. On the old server i had version 1.1.1 of the plugin installed. When I moved the site nothing appeared at all when calling the gallery hardcode. Then i upgraded to version 1.2.3.2, and now the gallery shows and I can see that the HTML appears correct in the document sent to the browser.

It might be a server issue?

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Thank you for your message.

I don't see any slideshow on this link:

Please go to Slideshow > Configuration and use the TimThumb testing utility.
    Opening that link should tell you why TimThumb isn't working and help you to resolve the problem.

If you can post a link to where the slideshow is, that will be useful!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hi tobiasmik,

I'm just following up to find out whether your issue has been resolved?

If so, we would appreciate it if you would kindly post a reply here for the good of the community explaining how it was resolved, and also mark this thread as SOLVED by editing the title as explained in the sidebar on the right.

Kind regards,

Phil