Subscribers desappeared

Hi,

after I've installed the Italian localization file of Wordpress the subscribers of my newsletter disappeared.
The strange thing is that in the "Overview" panel of Newsletter plugin imagesays that "Subscriber total to date: 8" as it's correct.

Could you please give me some hints?

Thank you

Wordpress Version: 3.4.1

Newsletter Version: 3.9.4

Dimitri

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Thank you for your post Dimitri.

I assume that there are no subscribers under Newsletters > Subscribers section?
    I don't think this is related to the language, it could be related to a faulty custom field.

Can you turn on debugging in the wp-mailinglist/wp-mailinglist-plugin.php file.
    Set $debug to true and save the file. Instructions on the link below:

Then visit Newsletters > Subscribers again and it should show an error explaining the problem.

I look forward to your response with your findings!
    If the problem persists, you can submit a ticket with WordPress login details to us:

All the best,
    Antonie
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hi Dmitri,

I'm just following up to find out whether your issue has been resolved? Perhaps in a support ticket?

If so, we would appreciate it if you would kindly post a reply here for the good of the community explaining how it was resolved, and also mark this thread as SOLVED by editing the title as explained in the sidebar on the right.

Kind regards,

Phil