Selling on Amazon – Benefits and Features Overview
Amazon is a large and complex e-commerce platform. While the marketplace has done its best to deliver an excellent client experience and website usability to shoppers, it also cares for the merchants, offering them a single place to run and manage their store. Such an in-build Amazon platform for internal usage is called Seller Central, so let’s find out its benefits and features.
What is Amazon Seller Central
Amazon Seller Central works as an Amazon’s store admin panel. It provides the merchants with essential information on their store’s sales, performance, orders, customers, inventory, etc. To put it simply, this is the heart of your online store – the process of operating it on Amazon begins with the Seller Central profile creation. Below are the benefits of this tool for merchants.
AMZ Seller Central Benefits
- Simple to start with. Beginning with Seller Central and creating your store on Amazon is a straightforward and intuitive process. At this stage, don’t forget to provide the platform with your factual data and banking details so that you do not have troubles in the future.
- Free to register. Creating an AMZ store via Seller Central is also free. However, remember that you will have to choose between two subscription packages. You can start as an Individual seller and enjoy paying a fee from each deal or use the platform professionally for $39.9 per month plus referral and Amazon FBA seller costs if you utilize the program.
- All-in-one store management options. The platform did its best to develop an in-build system that covers all the business processes relevant for your Amazon store – from adding new SKUs to your catalog to tracking your business and integrating other apps.
- Intuitive dashboard. Amazon seller dashboard is pretty straightforward and intuitive. It has all the necessary sections corresponding to each task you need to crack for your e-commerce business growth. We are going to overview it in more detail further.
- Transparent reporting and effective data gathering. While some merchants complain that Seller Central could be better at data gathering, reporting, and analysis, it still provides all the necessary data about your store account performance and health in real-time.
- Communication opportunities. Merchants can employ their Seller Central account for communications with their buyers and the Amazon support team. While the profile is the only method to contact AMZ support, more buyer-seller communication options are available.
Wondering how to get more reviews on Amazon? For example, you can consider an effective Amazon feedback software like SageMailer to bring your client relation and review monitoring to the next level. Thanks to the app, you can get instant notifications of new reviews, send your customers a kind request to share their feedback, plus spot negative and fake reviews in real-time.
Overview of the Amazon Seller Central Dashboard
Below are the valuable features you are welcome to utilize within your AMZ Seller Central profile.
- Here, you may add new products and edit them.
- As its name suggests, the inventory tab provides you the info on your goods’ in-stock and FBA shipments. It also presents a set of options for inventory planning.
- With the account dashboard, you can review the prices for the goods.
- It covers the statuses of your transactions and even returns.
- It comes with the opportunities to set up and launch paid ads campaigns for the AMZ marketplace.
- With its help, you are free to manage multiple stores on Amazon if you are selling globally, plus create custom landing pages to drive traffic to them. The last opportunity is available solely for the stores in the Amazon Brand Registry.
- It provides real-time and visual information on your payment statistics, campaigns effects, fulfillment, and more.
- In this section, you can find out the indicators that directly affect your store’s sales performance, like seller rating, ODR, and more.
- Services and apps. Amazon integrated with third-party apps to streamline most of the business processes. It also offers you professional assistance for your store.
Amazon Seller Central is an effective platform for managing and running a business on Amazon. What’s more, it comes with an intuitive account and all the required features to cover the most crucial business processes and stay aware of your store’s performance. Besides, Seller Central is integrable with other Amazon-compliant apps, such as review management tools, so make sure to use them to stay updated on your online reputation and buyers’ feedback.