July 2011 Newsletter
We had a great month of July here at Tribulant Software with the usual development, custom support and new innovation as always. In addition to that we had the wonderful experience of our new website design and also the excitement of launching our Apple iPad 2 contest.
Topics in this month’s newsletter:
- WordPress 3.2.1 Compatibility
- New & Upcoming Plugin Releases.
- WordPress FAQ plugin v1.4.5
- WordPress WHOIS plugin v1.4.2
- Upcoming: WordPress Newsletter plugin
- Upcoming: WordPress Shopping Cart plugin
- Win an Apple iPad 2 and Free Licenses!
- New Website Design Feedback.
- Beautiful New Affiliate Banners & Boxes.
WordPress 3.2.1 Compatibility
All our premium WordPress plugins are fully compatible with WordPress 3.2.1 (Gershwin). We recommend that you use our plugins with WordPress 3.1 or higher (up to 3.2.1) for the best results, behaviour and compatibility.
New & Upcoming Plugin Releases
We released two new premium WordPress plugin versions during July 2011 and there are more great releases coming soon. Read more about these releases below.
WordPress FAQ plugin v1.4.5
WordPress WHOIS plugin v1.4.2
Upcoming: WordPress Newsletter plugin
Our wonderful and powerful WordPress newsletter software gives you the power to do efficient email marketing. Promote your business with email marketing alongside other strategies and you can easily increase your turnover.
This release of the WordPress newsletter plugin is going to blow you away with a great set of new features to make email marketing a breeze for you and pinch the right target markets with your newsletters. Here is what’s coming:
- Unsubscribe form so subscribers can easily unsubscribe.
- Improved multilingual support with qTranslate and WPML.
- Multiple email attachments on an email/newsletter.
- Subscription form themes.
- Capture user meta values to custom fields upon registration.
- Register subscribers as users.
- And a great deal of overall interface fixes/improvements.
Upcoming: WordPress Shopping Cart plugin
Our WordPress Shopping Cart plugin is a full-featured e-Commerce system for WordPress which gives you the ability to sell digital/tangible products online through multiple gateways, charge shipping and fulfill your orders directly through your WordPress dashboard.
The next release of our flexible and robust shopping cart for WordPress will include new gateways, new shipping APIs, several new features and many fixes/improvements to make the best e-Commerce plugin for WordPress even better. Here are some of the features planned:
- “In Honor Of” feature for donations.
- Realex Payments (realauth REMOTE) gateway.
- Password for product posts/pages.
- Changing DomPDF library to a new, improved library.
- UPS shipping rate calculator.
- More bulk actions in sections to make management easier.
- Copy/duplicate products easily.
- Many more features and improvements!
Win an Apple iPad 2 and Free Licenses!
For the next four weeks of August 2011 we are giving away prizes each week to winners taken out of a random draw from our contest entries list in our Apple iPad 2 giveaway contest.
Each week we are giving away two single domain plugin licenses to two individual winners. At the end of the last week of August 2011, we are giving away the Apple iPad 2 grand prize to a lucky winner. Enter now and stand a chance to win one of these great prizes!
New Website Design Feedback
The feedback for our new website design has been very positive. Customers literally thanked us for making the site more usable and easier to navigate. Have you checked out our new site?
Beautiful New Affiliate Banners & Boxes
Together with our new website design, we created a new set of affiliate banners and boxes for you to use to promote our software and earn affiliate commission. View our affiliate program for more details on earning commission from referring sales to us. Be sure to check it out!
I am the owner at Tribulant Software and I have a great passion for WordPress, development, blogging and the Internet in general. Building useful plugins to improve WordPress’ functionality is my goal.